Thursday, December 27, 2012

Anatomy of a Christmas Gift

Today has been a supremely lazy day. While there is most certainly MORE I could do around my house in regards to cleaning. I am not. I am in my jammies, under my electric blanket, with a laptop and a book. Imagine my surprise when I heard a knock on the door.

What did I find??? A SUPERB Christmas box from Heather. Follow me along through the process of opening.

Multiple packages, beautiful paper, and a darling family photo card. 

OWL SOCKS!!!! With a note that reads: "I just want you to KNOW I am having a VERY hard time sending these..." 

Books, books, books!!!! Diary of a Submissive by Sophie Morgan (which Heather did not enjoy), and an extra copy of A Tree Grows In Brooklyn since mine was lost in an unfortunate incident. 

A big surprise!!! Rampant by Diana Peterfreund. You can read the note yourself. It made me snort. 

This is the most beautiful thing ever. Read note! Read!

And a close-up of my very own Night Circus crimson cranberry dream cowl. Yum!

The End. 

Thank you, my darling friend. You make me smile all the smiles. :) Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik