Sunday, March 10, 2013

TSS - Where Did My Week Go?

Srsly. Where did the week go? I have no idea.

So last weekend was my "I Cleaned My House" party which was a success. I had about 10 friends there and that's about as many as my living area can comfortably hold, so it was all good.

Here we are noshing on some pulled pork fajitas, Spanish rice, kickass guacamole, hummus, chips, veggies, sopapilla cheesecake and even some apple turnovers that were amazeballs.

After the party was over, David and I cleaned up, went to bed, were lazy on Sunday, and then THE BUSIEST WEEK EVER kicked in.

The alumni magazine I write/edit for the university is coming up on its next publication deadline, so that means I'm busier than a kitty in new litter. I'm writing stories, organizing the gathering of content, and generally overseeing things to make sure it all gets done. And my student workers are kicking ass. The photographers and videographers are going full-force. And our sweetheart Executive Director is keeping everyone pleasantly on task (she's really good at being supportive and respectfully directional).

So, yeah. And in addition, I got ridonkulously behind grading essays for my online classes. So that's been the bulk of my weekend -- getting caught up.

Oh, and there was a day-long trip to the Toyota dealership yesterday.

Oh, and Greyson is at Chuck's house for a few extra Spring Break days, so I miss him like crazies.

Reading you say? No no. None of that. But these babies are still on my in-your-face nightstand TBR.


And if you haven't already joined, the #Estellagram March Photo-a-Day Challenge is ticking right along! I'm sort of overwhelmed by ALL the participation!!! Thank y'all SO much! 


And I'm spent. I'm headed home to have a beer and read. Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik