Monday, April 22, 2013

The Read-a-Thon Cometh, and Stuff!

I know I've been all the hush-hush on the blog lately, and I do so apologize! No one wants to be blogging more than I do, but it seems April has conspired against me!

The weekend of April 6th was that dreaded ropes course, but it was also our engagement weekend! Yay!

The weekend of April 13th was filled with dress shopping (for a gala), tax doing, and my mom's new schnauzer puppy, Piper. Isn't she cute?

This weekend was the gala (mentioned above) for which I bought the new dress and Greyson's 3rd birthday party (pics to come).

As as most of us know already, next weekend is Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!!!!

Heather and I are working feverishly behind the scenes to get everything done in time! There are co-hosts to contact, cheerleaders to wrangle, and mini-challenges to schedule! Oh my! 

While I've been doing a lot of Read-a-Thon planning, I haven't actually been doing a ton of reading. I am enjoying The Obituary Writer for my book club, though! 

So much to do, so little time!

Hosted by Sheila at BookJourney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik