Monday, May 27, 2013

Currently! Memorial Day


Time // 12:38 PM
Place // Just being lazy at the house. Greyson is napping. 
Eating // Nothing yet, but I have leftover salmon, some leftover ribs from yesterday's feast, and I'm planning to make and freeze some sweet potato and black bean burritos this afternoon.
Drinking // Water

Reading // I started Confessions of a Sociopath, a memoir by M.E. Nelson.
Watching // Greyson has insisted on Batman and Spongebob this morning. Since he's down for a nap, I'm enjoying the quiet. David and I went to see Star Trek: Into Darkness on Saturday, and we both really liked it. After my formal introduction to Benedict Cumberbatch, I think I'll need to watch Sherlock
Listening // Not much. I still haven't finished my audio re-read of The Night Circus. Whenever I do finish, I plan on listening to Inferno by Dan Brown. 
Pondering // My reading. I have a bunch of new books on my shelves. Eek!
Blogging // Yes!!! I've been doing a lot of it lately, and it feels SO GOOD. Big plans this week for more blogging and a VLOG post for Armchair BEA.
Promoting // The Estella Project. #estellagram. And something new, we will announce this week.
Hating // Having to say goodbye to David for the week. He headed home a few minutes ago, but we had a great weekend. 
Loving // Nice summery weather and a day off. 
Anticipating // A possible vacation. More on that soon!
Happy Memorial Day to all of you! Don't forget to take a few minutes to reflect on those who lost their lives in service to this country. My thoughts are with my uncle, J.D. Green, today who was lost in World War II. 
Here's a Memorial Day history infographic from The Huffington Post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik