Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Reading and NEIL GAIMAN DAY!

Currently // June 24, 2013

Time // 8:42 AM
Place // Home, in bed, lazy. 
Eating // Just finished a bowl of apple cinnamon Cheerios! Takes me back to my Apple Jacks days. 
Reading // I've been doing tons of reading. The first few days of the 30 Day Reading Challenge (#30dayread) I fell short of my goal. But I've been reading over 100 pages per day since then. I am absolutely blowing through The Crimson Petal and the White. I will be finishing it tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow. It feels like such a marathon at over 800 pages. As much as I like it, I'm ready to be done. 
Watching // Re-watching Rules of Engagement on Netflix for background noise. 
Listening // A buddy listen of The Night Circus with Kelly. I need to move along on it! It's a re-read for me, and I'm really glad I chose to tackle it on audio. So so so gorgeous as narrated by Jim Dale. 

Pondering // What to read next. I won't know what to do with myself when I'm done with Crimson Petal. Oh wait, I'll be reading A Prayer for Owen Meany. That's right. OH! And I'll start The Ocean at the End of the Lane asap.

Blogging // Reviews of Soonchild by Russell Hoban and Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline going up this week! 
Promoting // The Estella Society’s read of A Prayer for Owen Meany is coming up next week! There is still time to sign up!
Loving // That I'm off work today and tomorrow! More reading! More David time!

Anticipating // Meeting NEIL GAIMAN TONIGHT!!!! He's speaking for the Dallas Museum of Art's Arts and Letters Live series at the Majestic Theater. Cannot wait!
How is your week starting out? 

Hosted by fabulous Sheila from BookJourney.

Are you an auditory learner? Then listen and watch instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik