Thursday, June 06, 2013

Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon, 2013!

Ok, let me just be honest here. I've never participated (full-on, devoted!) in a Read-a-Thon other than Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon, but they're so much fun, why not branch out? I had such a wicked good time with Armchair BEA, I'm in the mood to keep the community good times a'rollin'.

So, I'm IN for the 2013 Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon hosted by Readathon Central and Reviewing Wonderland. This is a week-long event, culminating in a 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. Because it's so spread out, it actually seems like less pressure. It gives me some extra incentive to hunker down with a book at lunchtime or in the evenings. That can't be a bad thing!

There will be Tweeting (#summerlovin13) and giveaways and such, and I hope to, of course, find some new-to-me blogs.

Wanna join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik