Monday, July 15, 2013

Currently // July 15, 2013

Time // 7:40am

Place // Just got the boy dropped off at pre-school and rolling into the office. 
Eating // Scarfed down some McDonald's oatmeal because I didn't have enough brain power to pack breakfast/lunch today. 
Drinking // Unsweet tea. 
Reading // I finished up a re-read of Matilda, by Roald Dahl, and I'm working on Owen Meany (of course!) and A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett.

Watching // I knocked off an episode of Sherlock (re-watch) on Friday, and that's the extent of my viewing for the weekend. The boys had control of the TV which meant a lot of superheroes. 
Pondering // What to read next! I really need to jump into Life After Life by Kate Atkinson for my book club, but I'm not terribly excited about it after all the hype. 

Blogging // Setting up reviews for...


Promoting // Not so much promoting as reminding. If you're participating in the Estella Project, make sure you link up your three reviews before September 1 to be entered to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
Hating // Mosquitoes!!! Guh! 
Loving // This weather! It's been in the 70s during the day and 60s at night for a couple of days now, and it looks like that will be the case for the majority of the week. This is unseasonable for summer in Texas, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts! 
I'm also really excited that I can officially proclaim Greyson POTTY TRAINED!!! He's been Pull-Up free during the day for months, and he slept through the night in big boy pants last night. So proud!
My pensive Greyson.
Anticipating // Reading at lunch time.

Hosted by Sheila from BookJourney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik