Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mini Bloggiesta is HERE!

Mini Bloggiesta is here and I'm super excited about it. There are some really cool mini-challenges going on this weekend. I plan to participate in...

SEO Tweaks
Vlogging Challenge

On the personal side, I need to do a wee bit of maintenance here. I've been working on it progressively through the weeks of summer, but I have a few reviews I need to link up on my sidebar and I need to update my reviews database (not public yet).

I'll probably also try to take part in the #Bloggiesta Twitter chat happening at 10pm US Eastern.

What are you undertaking for Bloggiesta? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik