Here's what I read:
- We Have Always Lived in the Castle, by Shirley Jackson (214 pages)
- Girl of Nightmares, by Kendare Blake (334 pages)
- Good Riddance, by Cynthia Copeland (224 pages)
- A Little Princess, by Frances Hodgson Burnett (245 pages)
- A Prayer for Owen Meany, by John Irving (400 of 630 pages)
- Transformations, by Anne Sexton (128 pages)
Total page: 1,545!
Average pages per day: 220.
- Finished a book over 500 pages (Owen)
- Read a classic (Transformations, A Little Princess, We Have Always Lived in the Castle)
- Re-read a book (Transformations)
- Read a book that had been on my shelves forever (A Little Princess, Owen)
This is a staggering amount of reading for me to do in a week. Given, lots of short to mid-length books, but a couple of regulars in there too -- Owen, Girl of Nightmares. The BookTube-a-Thon continues through today, but I'm not sure how much reading I'll get done. My eyes are a bit shredded from this week's undertakings.
How's your day going? Did you have a good reading week?