Sunday, July 14, 2013

TSS: A Boy Party and BOOKTUBE-A-THON!

Ha! Reading! What? No, no.

This has been a very special weekend. Greyson's dad (Chuck), took his fiance (Michelle) for a birthday weekend out of the house. As a fellow mama, I can totally relate to needing some time away from the kids for fun and sleep, so I had Greyson's half brother (15), Michelle's 8-year-old, and Greyson here at my house last night. We got home mid-afternoon, spent some time blowing bubbles, played with Daisy dog, watched a pirate movie, watched The Avengers, cooked crescent pizza roll-ups for dinner, had our respective baths, played Wii, and they started falling into bed one-by-one. We all had a good night's rest, and now I'm cooking a breakfast casserole while the younger boys watch Spongebob and the teenager sleeps in.

Bubbles are a timeless endeavor.
Not much on the docket today except relaxing. I might try to do a spot of cleaning while the boys entertain themselves later. We'll see how motivated I am. The laundry is done for the week and the dishes are put away, so I think we're on the up and up.

In the meantime, I've proclaimed myself a participant in the upcoming BookTube-a-Thon! That madness starts tomorrow as things are getting back to normal. I've set a couple of goals for myself for the week, so check out the video below.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik