Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books Updatery Post


Goals
  • 100+ pages per day
  • A classic
  • A book on my shelves forever

Monday 8/19:

Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages read:  200
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Total number of pages:  200
Books:  Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Tuesday 8/20:

Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages read: 195
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Total number of pages: 395
Books:
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart

Notes:
I've started The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell, and I hope I can polish off The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett on Wednesday.
Wednesday 8/21:

Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages read: 110
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Total number of pages: 505
Books:
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart
The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett (had already started, finished 3/4 during readathon)

Thursday 8/22:
Number of books I’ve read today: 0
Number of pages read: 112
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Total number of pages: 617
Books:
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart
The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett (had already started, finished 3/4 during readathon)
Friday 8/23:

Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages read: 50
Total number of books I’ve read: 3
Total number of pages: 667
Books:
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart
The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett (had already started, finished 3/4 during readathon)
Saturday 8/24:

Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Number of pages read: 230
Total number of books I’ve read:
Total number of pages: 897
Books:
Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
Summer at Tiffany by Majorie Hart
The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett (had already started, finished 3/4 during readathon)
The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell

Sunday 8/25:

Number of books I’ve read today:
Number of pages read:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Total number of pages:
Books:


6 comments:

  1. Yay! Already read a whole book? I've not gotten much done. I should have known better since this is the first week of school for both the boys and the first time Ian has ever been away from me. Way to go, Andi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, go you!! One of my best friends is home visiting from Japan, so I took a little breather from reading today to hang out with him. Hoping to get some reading in tonight, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're on a roll so far! I hope you accomplish your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, that gif makes me smile like an idiot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on your reading so far Andi! Hope you enjoy the rest of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik