Monday, August 05, 2013

Currently Reading and Stuff

Time // 7:45 am
Place // Work.
Eating // Cinnamon Crunch cereal. Not the breakfast of champions, but quick and painless. 
Drinking // Sierra Mist Natural. 
Reading // I finished up Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen, this weekend for the Austen in August event. Now I'm reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier.


 Watching and Listening // I am almost done with Orange is the New Black on Netflix. Absolutely hilarious and awesome all-around. David bought this one on audio, so we'll see how long it takes me to listen. 

Hating // Texas heat. Seriously. You can poach just walking outside. 
Loving // MY WEDDING DRESS!!!! I can't believe I can mark that to-do off the list. :D
Anticipating // The Sparrow! The Dog Days of Summer Readalong! Bout of Books 8.0
How's your week starting out? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik