Friday, August 30, 2013

The Week in Videos

The week in videos! Below I've included three of my fave BookTube videos of the week.

  • First up is ChelsandaBook with her first RIP participation!
  • BooksandQuills reviews the original reality show, book and movie--The Bling Ring. 
  • FrenchieDee is home from a holiday in Italy and is showing off her latest book haul. 
  • And if you missed 'em or are interested, I did video reviews of We Have Always Lived in the Castle and The Haunting of Hill House this week. As well as an RIP video. 
Happy blogging and booktubing!




6 comments:

  1. Yay! Goodies to watch tonight on my big screen! YES! I WATCH YOU ON MY BIG SCREEN!!! O.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is SO scary for you, dahling!

      Delete
  2. I never knew booktubing existed until you started and now I love watching book videos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like watching vids now, Sam! I enjoy them a lot. I watch a lot while I'm getting ready in the morning.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Andi for mentioning me in this video!! So sweet of you. Do you mind if I borrow your idea for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome! I always love your vids. And absolutely borrow the idea! The more the merrier. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik