Friday, September 06, 2013


For those of you not down with the vlogs so much, I'm writing to you, too. But you can skip the reading and go straight to the video or you can skip the video and read this. Or you can go in for double torture and do both. Pick your bookish poison.

 I'm reading some great stuff right now and into the weekend. Of course I'm plugging away at Jane Eyre for #SeptembEyre and RIPVIII, and I'm ahead of the schedule right now.

Since I'm ahead, I picked up the second in the Chaos Walking trilogy, The Ask and the Answer, and it's going super fast. I should be done with it by the end of the weekend!

What are your #FridayReads? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik