Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ALL the New Books

I just don't even know what to say for myself except...THERE WAS A SALE! These are all clearance books priced $1.00 or $3.00. Fourteen books for $21! 
  • My Antonia by Willa Cather (read it, but didn't own)
  • When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris (read it, but didn't own)
  • Salvage the Bones by Jesmyn Ward
  • Mr. Rosenblum Dreams in English by Natasha Solomons
  • Running the Rift by Naomi Benaron
  • Small Wonder: Essays by Barbara Kingsolver
  • Sula by Toni Morrison
  • Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
  • Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
  • Tender at the Bone by Ruth Reichl
  • Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home by Rhoda Janzen
  • My Very First Mother Goose, edited by Iona Opie
  • Bears in the Night by Jan and Stan Berenstain
  • Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
I needed these like a hole in my head, but OH, all the goodness!

What have you bought lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik