1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Northeast of Dallas, TX!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Ohhh, gosh. I am excited to branch out and try some Manga today. Namely, Fruits Basket!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Cheese and crackers! Weird and simple, I know, but I'm craving them. I'm also really excited about my dried edamame and veggie chips.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! This is my third time organizing and hosting the Read-a-Thon, and my newest bookish project is my BookTube (YouTube) Channel.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I think I nailed the balance of reading and hosting last time, so I'm just trying to recreate during this one! I even read two or three books last time!
Well hello there! I bet you thought I fell off the face of the Earth, huh? Not so! I've been hovering in the background, logging prize winners, and helping out our co-hosts with some last minute heart attacks. All is well in Read-a-Thonville, though, and I've actually been reading! I finished my first book for the -athon...Kindred, by Octavia Butler. Now I'm on to a graphic novel of some variety.
How are YOU?
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? EYES ARE SO TIRED. I worked on the computer too much yesterday and today the screens are killing me. They seem to refocus when I actually read a book, though. :)
2) What have you finished reading?
- Kindred by Octavia Butler
- Peanut by Ayun Halliday and Paul Hoppe
4) What about your favorite snacks? I had some kickass spicy pulled chicken (rolled up in a burrito) for dinner with some yummy steamed green beans on the side. Had to get the veggies in there, ya know.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I haven't visited any blogs. I KNOW! I know! I've been too involved in logging prize winners, Tweets, being a helper, and doing a bit of reading. I will go a'visiting after the -athon.