Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Monday!

Thanks to Sheila of BookJourney for hosting!

Good morning, friends!!! So I actually finished a book this past week. Just one, mind you, but I think my slump may officially be dying down. I just didn't realize I needed more Julia in my life...


I gave My Life in France, by Julia Child and Alex Prud'Homme a big fat 5 stars on Goodreads! I just loved it, and I'll have a full review coming up soon. 


Now I'm thoroughly digging into I Capture the Castle, by Dodie Smith, and it's just a delight. What else can I say? 

Coming up soon...

I'll be reading The Slynx, by Tatyana Tolstaya, for an International Reading group on Goodreads, and I'll be diving into The Joy Luck Club, by Amy Tan, for my in-person book club. 

What are you into now, or what are you anticipating from your stacks? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik