Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Monday! You Know That Means BOOKS!

Birthday weekend was definitely a whirlwind! This is what happened yesterday...

I am very thankful to my entire family for feeding me so well this weekend, but I may NEVER eat again (lies)! It was so good. 

And then this little monkey came home with me a little earlier than normal for a Sunday, and we had a chance to go to the park! It was a perfect way to end my birthday, for sure. 

I had a good reading week! I finished an out-of-my-comfort-zone book...

I have so much to say about this Russian dystopian satire. Watch for a review! And thanks to International Reads for pushing me to read this one!

Now I'm on to The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan for next week's book club meeting. I'm also REALLY enjoying Empty Mansions by Bill Dedman and Paul Clark Newell, Jr. At this rate, it might be my fave non-fiction book of the year! 

Last week I reviewed:
The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories by Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Wirrow

Reviewing this week:
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith!

What book(s) is your nose buried in? 

Thanks to Sheila at BookJourney for her great meme!

Also, happy Veterans day! We honor you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik