Saturday, November 02, 2013


That's a wrap, kids. RIPVIII has wound down, and what an event it was! While I never really read as much as I want to, I did meet my goal of reading four books from the specified genres.

It was a mixed bag of reading, and a little hit and miss for me this year. You might recall that I didn't enjoy The Other Typist and I was a little iffy about parts of The Historian, but I absolutely adored The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie and I relished Affinity's twisty ending.

Thanks to Heather for co-hosting the readalong of The Historian, and always to Carl for his fantastic event! I read a few short stories as well, but a post will be up about those next week. :)

See you next RIP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik