Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

Image credit. 
Happy Thanksgiving to my peeps in the US as we're headed into the holiday. If you're elsewhere or not celebrating this week, I wish you a fantabulous day! Let's not waste any time. Here are the top 10 things I'm thankful for...

1. 
Greyson. The light of my life. The best thing since the invention of cupcakes and books. 

2. 
David. A wonderful fiance who brings me joy and support every day. 

3.
My mom. Because she's sassy and honest and one of the best people I know. 

4.
My extended family. They keep me laughing, they're generous, and I cherish the time we spend together. 

5.
A job I love and can believe in (for my alma mater). 

6.
Second and third jobs that I love and believe in (online teaching). 

7.
This community of book lovers. You are my outlet.

8.
My faith. 

9.
The means to provide for my family. 

10.
Blessings. Blessings. Blessings. 


A great meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish



23 comments:

  1. I'm not celebrating, but I really do love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent list. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous list, Andi. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top notch list! Lists like this are why I love Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this was so nice! And I feel like it helped me get you know you a little more, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s good to be grateful, have a happy Thanksgiving. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post makes my heart happy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I'm planning a sappy thankful post for Thursday, and it's been a joy to reflect on these things this week. Happy Thanksgiving and cheers to a blessed life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much to be thankful for! Happy early Thanksgiving, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Job is a good one. Thankful I also love my job. I have the best coworkers and bosses ever.
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your list! I felt like it offered us a slice of who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet list. Thankful for you, Andi. Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful list! We really are blessed people. Happy Thanksgiving Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely list! It's nice to have so many reasons to give thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen. I think I'm going to get my kiddo and make a thankful list with him. Have a very happy Thanksgiving, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent!!! Happy Thanksgiving, Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, this list makes me feel so festive! I kind of want to fly to Texas just to hug you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like how you slipped cupcakes in there! I've been making gratitude lists lately, and they always make me feel sappily happy. Your list is a beautiful one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, what a lovely list. Happy Thanksgiving, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely list. The blogging community is something that continually surprises me in the most wonderful way. Before I started blogging, I wasn't familiar with book blogs, but they don't seem to suffer from cattiness as often as others blog genres do (at least not literary fiction)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik