Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For

Image credit. 
Happy Thanksgiving to my peeps in the US as we're headed into the holiday. If you're elsewhere or not celebrating this week, I wish you a fantabulous day! Let's not waste any time. Here are the top 10 things I'm thankful for...

Greyson. The light of my life. The best thing since the invention of cupcakes and books. 

David. A wonderful fiance who brings me joy and support every day. 

My mom. Because she's sassy and honest and one of the best people I know. 

My extended family. They keep me laughing, they're generous, and I cherish the time we spend together. 

A job I love and can believe in (for my alma mater). 

Second and third jobs that I love and believe in (online teaching). 

This community of book lovers. You are my outlet.

My faith. 

The means to provide for my family. 

Blessings. Blessings. Blessings. 

A great meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik