I was just sitting here scanning back through blog posts, when I stumbled upon this one. This time last year, I was starting my new job as PR Director at my alma mater and coming off of one of the most professionally and personally difficult years of my life. . What a difference time makes, as 2013 proved to be full of profound blessings.
- A continually strengthened faith
- A thriving little boy
- A wonderful fiance and upcoming marriage
- A wonderful mom and family
- A healthy relationship with Greyson's dad, stepmom, and siblings
- A year of wonderful reading
- A year of fruitful blogging
- Plentiful bloggy and #BookTube friendships
I am thankful every day for you and you and you.