Feel a blogging slump coming on? Not sure how to get yourself back in the groove? Here are 15 ideas that might help stir some ideas for writing.
- Your literacy story; how did you become a reader?
- Your favorite book as a child, adolescent, young adult
- Scan your shelves for an especially beautiful cover and spotlight the illustrator
- Throwback Review! Bring back a review from a previous year of blogging
- A tour of your bookshelves! In pictures!
- Dress up your dog like a favorite literary character (Wordless Wednesday?)
- Re-review a book after some time has passed; how does your memory hold up with time?
- Discuss your rating system. Do you use one? Why or why not?
- How do you pick your books? Reviews? Recommendations?
- Rave about a favorite literary podcast
- Discuss how your love of a specific author has grown over time
- Share your favorite picture book
- Wallow in our collective nerdiness! How do you catalog your books? Goodreads? BookLikes? Librarything?
- Share your favorite book news site! Why is it your fave?
- Spread a little love by shouting out some of your favorite bloggers
What are some of your favorite fall-back topics?