Monday, January 27, 2014

Announcing: Literary Love 2014!


Literary Love 2014 is a week dedicated to all things book love-ish. Link up any post showing love to a book, author, etc and feel free to grab our button & use our hashtag, #LiteraryLove14.

 The event is pretty simple – write any book love-ish post and link it up (as many as you have) during the week of February 10-14 on Love at First BookDoing DeweyFrom Isi, or right here!
So are you planning any book love for Valentine's week? We sure hope so!

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so, too!

      Delete
  2. Great idea!! Gotta start thinking up a good post...hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'll cook up something good, Kelly.

      Delete
  3. Love is a many splendored thing, Andi. You can bet your candy hearts I'll be playing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, glad to hear it, Katie!

      Delete
  4. What a fun idea! I think I'm going to try to read my first romance novel ever and write about it. I want to challenge myself to sample different genres this year, and this seems like the perfect opportunity to try romance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, Leah! I've read some good ones and some not-so-good ones. I hope you hit the romance jackpot on your first go!

      Delete
  5. I'm sure I can profess some serious book love to a favorite novel or author . . . I'll start cookin' up a post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Meg! We'll be glad to have you!

      Delete
  6. Such a great idea! You know I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess who will be reading a romance novel!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik