Two weeks ago, waaaaaaaay back in 2013, our most popular post was River City Reading's Best Books (and Blogger Voices) of 2013. Shannon compiled some amazing books, as told by some of her favorite bloggers. If you didn't read them in 2013, check them out for 2014.
Here in my own bloggy neck o'the woods, I've been reviewing some books that blew my socks off, and of course, this time of year, I'm sharing my favorite books of 2013. The beginning of the year is such an exciting time to make reading plans and resolutions, and it's also time to consider some new challenges. I'll be undertaking a few year-long ones in 2014 and some, like Wilkie in Winter, that take place in a shorter amount of time.
Happy New Year! To some fabulous blog sharing in 2014!
Now it’s your turn to show off your most amazing post!
- If you would be so kind, grab a button and add it to your post or party page. It’s not required, but it gets the word out about the party!
- Link up your greatest book review, bookish post, DIY, tutorial, craft project, fashion post, green post, whatever is fabulous this week or before that is yours!
- Spread even more love – click on the link right before yours and say something nice! It’s a great way to learn about a new blog and an amazing post that someone worked so hard on! We all love nice comments on our own blogs, so take a minute to spread the love.
- Rebecca will share the most clicked-on post at next week’s Spread the Love Linky Party, which is a fun way to be featured.
- By linking up, you are granting the party hosts permission to promote you and an image from your site in a featured post or on social media. Meaning, if I or anyone else thinks your post is as amazing as you think it is, we might just promote it! Which I can only see as a positive, don’t you agree?