Friday, January 24, 2014

Why Do You Love Your Blogging Community?


Today Rebecca from Love at First Book is sharing her top five reasons for loving the blogging community. She was also nice enough to blurb some others who are community lovers. Me included. Thanks, Rebecca!

In other news, I'm under the weather. My allergies started kicking my tail last weekend, and I'm three days into a wicked case of laryngitis right now. Boo! Hiss! 

See y'all on Sunday or Monday, when I'll hopefully be feeling better!

9 comments:

  1. I had a throat thing going on but it passed me by. Might have been allergies or all this dust blowing around. I hope you feel better. No one wants to be sick once the weekend hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! And the book community rocks hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this shout out!!! :D

    FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!! Like now, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had this post marked to read later! I hope to get to it today actually.

    Hope you feel better soon!! Get lots of rest and relaxation in this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blogging community because we love books so hard that we get so passionate about it and make instant friends with people who love the same books.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik