Thursday, February 27, 2014

Happy Dance: Upcoming Events!

The are always some crazy-good events on the horizon, and March is no exception.

The #Estellagram March photo-a-day theme is "glass!" Everyone seemed to have a good time with "love" in February, so we'll see how this one shakes out! Get your thinking caps on for 31 days of glass.

Wendy from Wensend and Rory from Fourth Street Review are hosting King's March...a month devoted to Stephen King reading. With the wedding coming up, I'm keeping my goals realistic. I'm shooting for one novella from Full Dark, No Stars

Cedar Station is holding March Madness, a March reading marathon! I probably won't be able to do much mad reading until the latter half of the month, but it still looks fun!

And just yesterday I was vowing to read SOMETHING with SOMEONE. This is a downfall of mine. OH! I will be read The House Girl, by Tara Conklin, with Fellowship of the Worms

Do you have any reading event plans for the month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik