Monday, February 17, 2014

It's Monday! Reading Reboot

I mentioned last week that my reading has screeched to a halt. I'm thinking I need to do a reading reboot (when I'm finished with The Woman in White). And here are some of the books screaming at me from my shelves:

The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones looks creepy and it's relatively short. 

Geek Love by Katherine Dunn is not as short as The Uninvited Guests, but it's undoubtedly more twisted. 

A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle is the first in the Sherlock Holmes series. I've already read a bit of it, and I'm already in lurv. 

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte is a book I was supposed to buddy read with a group from BookTube, but because of ALL THE THINGS, I had to flake out. I'm really interested, though, and I love what I've read so far. 

David gave me a B&N card for Valentine's Day, and I have every intention of ordering a few books from the Penguin Great Food series, including From Absinthe to Zest: An Alphabet for Food Lovers by Alexandre Dumas. 

What are you reading, and what's taunting you from your shelves? 

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila from BookJourney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik