Friday, February 28, 2014

Personally: Pre-Wedding Freak OUT!

15 Days to Go!

This is my face when invites don't mail right. 
This is that post. The one where I've hit the wall with wedding plans and ONE MORE THING might throw me over the edge. The freaking precipice, people. "Fuck that shit" has become a standard response to everything.

  • Overpriced flowers
  • Photography shot lists
  • Dropping my cell phone in the car
It's good for everything, I tell you. 

Today was the nail in the proverbial coffin. Scads of invitations that I mailed here in my hometown did not ACTUALLY arrive with the people they were supposed to reach. 

Fuck that shit. 

So I've been frantically making phone calls, setting up Facebook events to "catch" the stragglers, and generally losing my mind. I have one more Hobby Lobby trip to make. There are a few more craft projects to tackle. I am so ready to be done. I am NOT a born wedding planner. 

But on the positive side:
  • David is moving in this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TWELVE DAYS TIL I GET TO SEE HEATHER!
  • I will be wearing my grandparents' wedding rings down the aisle
  • Bridal showers are coming up next Wednesday and next Saturday
Fun, wonderful things. If I can just finish the other things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik