Thursday, March 06, 2014

#Coverhos and Book Nooks

I'm ALL over the interwebs today!

Jennifer from Book-alicious Mama was kind enough to invite me to ask some questions of Helen Yentus, art director at Riverhead Books. Cruise on over to Jennifer's site to read the Q&A.

All photos from Yentus's website, linked above. 

Jennifer from The Relentless Reader is out of town this week, and she was kind enough to let me guest post! Today I'm dishing on one-day-I-will-have book nooks! The catch: I'm not even close to a handyperson. But I have a checkbook!

Go on over and check it out!

Via Pinterest. Of course. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik