Monday, March 03, 2014

Wedding Traditions: #Coverho Edition

Jennifer from Book-alicious Mama, had a fan-flanging-tastic idea for this week's #coverho post: a wedding theme! Because we are 12 days from go-time! From my very own wedding day. So today we're bringing you the best of old, new, borrowed and blue!


Old is subjective, especially since this one came out in 1993, but since it's been 21 years now, I think we can safely put The Virgin Suicides into the "old" category. While I didn't love this one, I always loved the mysterious awkwardness of the cover. 


These are some of the new beauties on my shelves. In order to make Valentine's Day super easy this year, David and I agreed to give each other gift cards. I immediately ran out and bought these gorgeous little volumes from the Penguin Great Food series! 


While it's technically not "borrowed" it was a gift from the one-and-only Jennifer herself! I'm so glad she gifted me her ARC of Boy, Snow, Bird. It is truly one of my favorite covers in a while. 


And last but not least...it's one of my favorite books and one of my favorite covers! The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake was a winner for me all-around. 

What are your faves: old, new, borrowed and blue? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik