Monday, April 07, 2014

It's Monday! Wrapping Up #24in48 and Up Next...

Whew! That was a fun #24in48 readathon even if I didn't quite make my ultimate goal of 24 hours read this weekend. I had quite a bit of disturbed sleep (thanks, rainstorms and dogs), and Sunday I had the mother of all headaches. However, I did still manage to finish:

  • Two full books (The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, Chew, volume 3), two partial books (A Great and Terrible Beauty, Relish), and two magazines (hair ones)
  • Pages read: 1,001
  • Hours read: 14
  • Snacks consumed: lots
  • Fun had: SCADS!

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish up A Great and Terrible Beauty today since I only have about 70 pages left. I would've loved to wrap it up last night but I was super tired (before insomnia kicked in at 12:30am). Urrrgh. I haven't decided if I like this one quite as much as The Diviners, which I read earlier this year, but it is definitely entertaining and a fast read. 

What's calling to me next? No idea. Decisions, decisions.


Hosted by Sheila from BookJourney!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik