IT'S GONNA BE SO GREAT, y'all! This week we have the "Warm Up" posts starting, and the schedule looks a little something like this.
- Sunday - Andi writes about "Choosing Your Own" Readathon adventure.
- Monday - Felecia the Geeky Blogger shares her tips for reading for charity
- Tuesday - Shannon from River City Reading has some book recommendations of the shortish variety
- Wednesday - Amanda from Fig and Thistle will explain how to Readathon AND be a parent at the same time
- Thursday - Rachael Turns Pages is all about mastering Readathon updates
- Friday - Jenn's Bookshelves shares a super-fantastic spreadsheet to help you keep track of your Readathon stats
AND we'll have an incredibly awesome, special tribute to our namesake, the much-beloved Dewey.
There are lots of great things going on, tons of wonderful surprises in store, and I hope you'll join us! If you can't read for the whole 24 hours, don't let that stop you! Sign up by Wednesday to make sure the cheerleaders stop over at your site!