Saturday, May 31, 2014

Armchair BEA Wrap-Up!

It's been a great week of Armchair BEA! I have had so much fun:
  • Daily topics were flexible but thought-provoking
  • I cheerREADed on over 100 blogs and found a slew of keepers for my Feedly
  • I had a blast following the #BEAbloggers and #BEA14 hashtags on Twitter
  • The #KlouttheCrown hashtag was born in response to Crown's flawed Blogging for Books program. I'm happy to report that Crown has been responsive to this shit storm
  • I won two prizes thanks to the daily Instagram challenge and the daily topics!
  • Loved following along, and responding to, your feedback on yesterday's "Relevance in Blogging" post!
  • And thank you to all who entered the giveaway!
A huge THANK YOU to the Armchair BEA organizers. I know what a huge undertaking it is, and you guys rocked it! 

I'll be back in the coming week with some new reviews, discussion posts, and "shtuff." See ya then! 

I had this much fun this week!

15 comments:

  1. It's funny you should say that about your reader, because in a way, that's why I dread these events, because they always make my reader grow so much that I hardly have any time to read books! :--)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I do know how that goes. I did a special thing this time where I put the ABEA blogs I found in a specific folder in Feedly so I could give them a test run before I disperse them to other folders.

      Delete
  2. It was a great week, Andi! I'm going to have to steal Snoop. That was too good!

    -Snoop Chrissy-Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Definitely! That was hilarious.

      Delete
  3. hahaha that Snoopy ;)

    I am SO GLAD Crown listened and is working on their program. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I'm surprised. We'll see how the follow-through turns out.

      Delete
  4. It was a great but busy week, that's for sure. Enjoyed playing catch-up and finding some really interesting posts. When is next year's? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was, Vikk. I'm not sure when next year's is, but I'll be there!

      Delete
  5. This was such a fun week! I'm glad you like it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy! It was a wonderful time.

      Delete
  6. ANDI! Snoopy is beyond epic. I can't even. This is why I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I knew you'd like that.

      Delete
  7. I always find ABEA exhausting considering that I'm at home. But it's true. I look forward to it every year and then i'm glad when it's over and life can get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be exhausting, for sure. I did much better this year pre-scheduling posts which took down the craziness a lot.

      Delete
  8. I am so glad you had so much fun!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik