Disclosure: This post is sponsored by BlogHer, but thoughts are all my own!
It’s long been on my readerly bucket list to attend a BlogHer conference! I’ve had a wonderful, lengthy relationship with BlogHer as an ad network member. They’ve been kind enough to syndicate a few of my blog posts including one on motherhood and its effects on my reading as well as my thoughts on publisher influence in blogging. And a few years back, when I lost my job, they featured a very personal post on the blessings of a layoff (Sounds unlikely, right? But so true!).
While this will not be the year I get to attend BlogHer, you still have a chance! This is the 10thanniversary conference, and it’s taking place in San Jose, California. I’m having a dreamy beach scenario play out in my head right now.
- Bloggers, big and small
- Conference sessions run by blogging peers
- Voices and Photos of the Year will make you cry. Seriously emotional.
- Awesome guest speakers including Jenny Lawson (a.k.a. The Bloggess), Kerry Washington, and Ariana Huffington
- Connecting with scads of new blogging friends
A few things to know:
- Passes are limited and going fast!
- There’s a special limited-time discount for attendees - save 25% off a full conference pass if you purchase soon!
So what are you waiting for? If I could, I’d totally be there. Go on and get your registration on.