Friday, June 27, 2014

Moving Books(es): Tolstoy and the Purple Chair

Tif from Tif Talks Books is in the midst of a move, and she's asked some bloggers to guest post for her. We're spotlighting books that have moved us.

I've chosen to write about Tolstoy and the Purple Chair, by Nina Sankovitch, and a very special friend of mine from my undergraduate college days.

Needless to say, this book moved me significantly, even though I never expected the grief portion of it to apply to me. 

Read more.




6 comments:

  1. Fantastic post. Once again I am writing this title down. You are sending me to the bookstore again! This sounds like a book I don't just want to read but really, really need to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it's all you need it to be. :)

      Delete
  2. I have this in my cart on bn.com - really need to pull the trigger and get that order sent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you like it, Lisa!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik