So far this year readathons have put a fire under my butt to read. While I'm a little behind on my Goodreads Challenge goal of 80 books for the year, I'd be a lot further behind without reading events. Soooo, the next reading event for me is the BookTubeaThon! Not sure what the hell I'm talking about? Go HERE.
The BookTubeAThon takes place from July 14 to July 20.
I'll be trying to polish off some of the books I'm in the middle of. Namely, Cranford, by Elizabeth Gaskell; Eating Wildly, by Ava Chin; and I'd like to dig into a new review book, Horrorstor, by Grady Hendrix.
The Reading Challenges:
- A book with pictures.
- Start and finish a series.
- A book with red on the cover.
- A book someone else picks out for you.
- A book from the genre you've read the least this year.
- A book to movie adaptation
- Read seven books.
- Day One: Show your top 3 book you read because of BookTube.
- Day Two: Find the items on three covers.
- Day Three: Draw a better cover for any book.
- Day Four: Write a story using all the words from three titles.
- Day Five: Make a rainbow of your favourite books.
- Day Six: Find 5 things from one of the books you've read this week.
- Day Seven: Show us where you've read during the BookTubeaThon
See you on the flip-side! Let's #BookTubeaThon!