Monday, July 21, 2014

Don't Give a Damn About Anything!

Wow, y'all! I have a wicked case of the summer "whatevers." I don't really care about anything except getting home from work as quickly as possible each day, spending time with my family, wading in the pool, and mayyyyybe reading. My blogging mojo seems to have taken a  nose dive. More than anything I wish I was here...

I think I'm going to put myself on a bit of a social media diet this week and just focus on me and whatever I want to do. Greyson will be visiting his dad's house most of the week, so what better opportunity to slice the reigns of responsibility, drink margaritas in the evenings, run around barefoot, give myself manicures and PRETEND I'm at the beach. Right? 

I have some posts pre-scheduled, but other than that, I'm out! 

I'll see you on the flip side! 



21 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm thinking I might do something similar for most of the week since I've been in a serious funk. I hope you get one of those margaritas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time away from the computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind! I'm feeling the same way and was thinking of taking a break as well. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing - great idea! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good time! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same affliction (the don't give a damns). It's catching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be here when you get back! Drink one for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy!!! I'm feeling the summer whatevs coming on too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the break! I'm going to need to take a week off here soon, but not for fun reasons... unless moving into a new house is fun? Not entirely. Anyway, you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your time off! And spoil yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just took a week off, due to vacation, and it was lovely :) I missed my blog, and I was ready to jump back in when I got back, but it was really nice to step away from it for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like an excellent idea. I've made this the Summer of Whatevers. I post when I feel like it and don't feel guilty about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have plenty of margaritas! There may be a margarita in my future today, but we'll see. I am just crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a nice break! I will be doing something similar when school starts I think.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoy your responsibility free time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I've been on a social media diet (at least with regards to my poor blog!) all summer! Enjoy the "beach!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you’re enjoying your mini-break!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! I think a lot of people check-out in the summer. Just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik