Shit's about to get real with BLOGGING CONFESSIONS! This feels like a bad reality show already.
- Sometimes I just wanna play SIMS3. It's true. When I don't want to read or blog, SIMS3 it is.
- I hate accepting ARCs because the reading instantly feels like homework.
- But I'm a total hypocrite because I am quick to email a publishers if there's a book I really want to read.
- My blogging friends are often my ARC hookup.
- I get behind reading through Feedly and mark "all read." Not often, but it happens.
- I hate scripty and non-standard fonts on blogs when they are the post font. My eyes!
- Captcha. Turn it off.
- All of my posts are pre-scheduled because I am not good at flying by the seat of my pants.
- I'm still not sure if I love my new blog layout.
- I secretly long to move to Wordpress for some of the cool plug-ins, but it's daunting to think of moving a blog this old and vast.
|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.|