Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#AMonthofFaves: 5 Fave Posts from 2014


Today is the last day of #AMonthofFaves! I can't believe it's over! We're finishing up the event, and the year, with a look back at our favorite or most popular posts of 2014. In general I picked favorites, though some of these were the most commented-upon of my blogging year. It's nice when the faves and the feedback line up like that!

Link up at Traveling with T today!

15 Topics for Your Blogging Blues - I definitely had to take my own advice and topic reminders in the latter half of the year!

Relevance in Blogging for Armchair BEA - We're all relevant to someone, but we have to know our goals and be happy with our progress.

Confronting Books: Ruby by Cynthia Bond - Some books are so hard to read but so worth the effort.

That Post I Never Wrote About the Wedding!  - A personal post looking back on our wedding a couple of months after the fact. It's been such a big year!

And a post I did not write, but one that is so close to my heart, I couldn't help but revisit it. Heather's letter to me after she returned to North Carolina after the wedding.

THANK YOU all for being with us for this event! 

8 comments:

  1. I love your 15 Topics and Blogging Relevance posts...I marked the 15 Topics one for when the blogging blues will inevitably hit this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I hope it comes in handy for you one of these days. :D

      Delete
  2. I loved this catch-up post! I haven't been able to keep up much at all with the blogs I follow, so have missed a lot with my sporadic visiting. Loved, loved the wedding photos! So great to have books and a book blogger friend at your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, Laurie! I feel like I've been so out of the bloggy loop lately. I'm looking forward to catching up a bit!

      Delete
  3. I loved these posts! I think 15 Topics for Your Blogging Blues was my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 15 Topics will be helpful, but I like your post on Ruby and the 2013 Confronting vs Comforting that it links to. It's very helpful when approaching difficult subject matter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was especially happy with that post. I tend to love confronting books most of all, so that one was close to my heart.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik