Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Clean Your Reader Wrap-Up!


I took part in Entomology of a Bookworm's January "Clean Your Reader" challenge, and today I'm here with a quick wrap-up! I mentioned these books in my monthly wrap-up, but didn't mention specifically which ones were from my e-reader. Thanks to Kerry for hosting a great challenge that prompted me to crack out my Nook!



I usually do read comics from my e-reader because it's a more convenient way to get hold of them than a comics shop (for me, in the sticks), but I probably wouldn't have read two novels from my e-reader straightaway without the challenge! The challenge also forced me to go on and finish Wonder Woman: Blood, which I had iffy feelings about, but I'm glad to have tried it.

Thanks, Kerry!


12 comments:

  1. I read An Untamed State at the very end of last year as I was trying to clean old ARCs out of my e-reader...and what a find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a find indeed! I loved it so much and will basically read anything she writes. :)

      Delete
  2. Way to go! I'm terrible about reading books I've downloaded on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am, too. This push was exactly what I needed!

      Delete
  3. Oh, so so so glad this pushed you to read An Untamed State and Station Eleven--both were favorites of mine from last year! Thanks for participating, and for bulking up my TBR comics list in the process...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for creating the challenge! I may do that a few more times during the year. :)

      Delete
  4. I have heard that Station Eleven is an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO GOOD, and I really didn't expect to enjoy it.

      Delete
  5. I am working on my reader.... slowly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have so many books on there, it has to be a slow process.

      Delete
  6. No reader and yet my TBR is ridiculous! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik