Chelsey of Chels and a Book!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile? In truth, I am TERRIBLE at keeping track of a wishlist or keeping tabs on my physical TBR. Many books I own and want to read are on Goodreads, but a large chunk are just committed to memory. I'll snap them up when the mood strikes or when they go on sale.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook? Mostly print, though the e-books are plentiful as well. I tend to enjoy reading physical copies more because I find that I get eye strain on the e-reader fairly easily. Bummer, right?
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next? Moooood! I try to keep my obligations to a minimum, so I can grab whatever book is calling to me at the moment.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest? Ohhh, Lordy. Let me think. At this point, probably The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, which is stupid, because I think I'll like it. I might even love it!
5. A book you recently added to your TBR? March, book one, by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell. The only reason it's still unread is that I couldn't download it onto my Nook. Apparently it was formatted incorrectly by the publishers, so B&N's internal something something team had to go reformat it. I need to check and see if it's readable now!
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of it’s beautiful cover.
Not STRICTLY because of the cover, but I was heavily cover-influenced when I bought The Painted Veil, by W. Somerset Maugham.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading. I plan on reading them all. REALLY! One day! Right?
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for. Errrm, I'm pretty sure all of my ARCs have expired. That is, they've all been published at this point whether I read them or not.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you. OH so many books! We'll go with anything by Gillian Flynn!
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you. All the Light We Cannot See. I feel like a complete loser that I'm reading through it SO SLOWLY and I don't have much motivation to pick it up.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
Right this second...hausfrau, by Jill Alexander Essbaum.
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf? 465!