Friday, March 20, 2015

Gearing Up for Bloggiesta!

Bloggiesta is coming! Bloggiesta is coming!

It seems like I'm busy every time this event rolls around, but this time it's a week-long event, and I AM READY!

In fact, I'm working on my to-do list and my mini-challenge as we speak. Here's what I have in the hopper right now (and thanks to Shannon for the inspiration)...
  • Back up my blog
  • Clean up media library and delete duplicated files
  • Write and schedule posts, especially comics ones
  • Participate in a couple of Twitter chats
  • Check out the mini challenges for some new suggestions
  • Learn how to podcast...because that's easy, right? 
Go sign up and check out the Twitter chat schedule! 


  1. It's lovely that it's an entire week, isn't it? I'm hoping this time around I'll actually get to the things on my list. And a huge yes! to you doing podcasts!

  2. So excited to hear how the podcast training goes!

  3. Excited for the possibility of an Estella's Revenge podcast!!!!

  4. Podcasting! Drunk Books! Can't wait!

  5. Podcasting! Drunk Books! Can't wait!

  6. Great list of goals! I'm looking forward to the mini-challenges as I always learn something new. And good luck with the podcasting! Sounds like fun!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

  7. Happy Bloggiesta! I am looking forward to all the great mini-challenges :)

  8. Great list! LOL at throwing podcasting in at the end because, sure, that won't take any time to figure out!

  9. The new look of your blog blew my mind! Love it so much!


Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik