The first week-long Bloggiesta is winding down, and I'm pleased as punch with my progress! I didn't do everything on my list, but I ended up adding some tasks and tackling some things I didn't think I'd have time for at the outset of this event.
- Clean up media library and delete duplicated files - Nay!
- Back up my blog - Done!
- Write and schedule posts, especially comics ones - Done! Two for Panels!
- Participate in a couple of Twitter chats - Did six of seven! Wooo!
- Check out the mini challenges for some new suggestions - A few. Will check out more after the event.
- Learn how to podcast...because that's easy, right? - Ha! No, not this week!
- Addendum: Update "About Me" and other pages - Done!
- Addendum: Remove cluttery elements from sidebar - Done!
- Addendum: Started on Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon tasks in a BIG way! It was a fairly slow week at work, so I had a little extra time.
I also managed to take part in Trish's A Day in the Life event and shared the best blogging advice I've received.
Winner of the $15 e-gift card from my "Clean Your Reader" mini-challenge is Gaby from Oh My Books! Congratulations!
How did your week go? I've had SO much fun, but with all this activity I haven't had much time to read! I'm off to do that now and hope you're having a great Sunday!
|Join the Facebook group!|