- Beautiful, saturated color. The box contained #9 Rose Stiletto (my fave) and #19 Fuschia.
- Creamy consistency...so buttery.
- Flawless application. Swipe and done.
- Lightweight. I hate the heavy stickiness of most lippies, but this is feather light.
- Hydrating. Felt so good.
- Price tag! Hello!
- These are also fragranced. People more knowledgeable of the brand than I, say they have a distinctly YSL fragrance, but it was a little perfumey when I initially put these on. Thankfully it dissipated quickly.
Packaging: Gorgeous, gold packaging, and these are weighted so they feel significant in your hand.
Shade range: Immense! Something like 42 shades at sephora.com.
Price and Would I Purchase?: As I've mentioned twice already, expensive! I doubt I ever would've bought these on my own, and I don't know that I'll buy them going forward, but it is a lovely formula and a lovely product at that price point.