Monday, November 02, 2015

#15in31 Wrap Up

I'm a couple days late with this, but I'd love to see everyone's posts for #15in31 if you wrote a wrap up! While I didn't get to 15, I did manage 12 which is SOOOO much more than I'd usually read in a month.

I already mentioned my RIPX reading, and of those books these went toward #15in31, too:

  • Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett
  • Poisoned Apples by Christine Hepperman
  • Rosemary's Baby by Ira Levin
  • Burning Girls by Veronica Schanoes
Outside of RIPX pics, I read: 

 

A Piece of Mine: Stories by J. California Cooper
I Married You for Happiness by Lily Tuck
#GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso (review)


The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros (review)
The Butterfly Mosque: A Young American Woman's Journey to Love and Islam by G. Willow Wilson 


I had a lot of catch up reading to do on the comics front. Aside from Ms. Marvel Volume 3: Crushed, I had single issues out the wahoo of Jem and the Holograms and Batgirl. I read 4+ issues of each of those, so I counted the Jem singles as one book and the Batgirl issues as another. 

I can't wait to review I Married You for Happiness and The Butterfly Mosque. Expect those soon! 

Now I want to know about your experience! Link up below: 

4 comments:

  1. Well done for reading 12 books and thanks for hosting such an inspirational and useful meme.
    I read 15 books - but as you know, most were already half-read to start with and a few were picture books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did fantastic! I just got the first volume of Batgirl! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for reading 12 books. I cannot even believe you managed to read so much with al the readathon madness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik