Thursday, December 17, 2015

#AMonthofFaves: Blogger Shout Outs

Ooooh, how I love blogger shout-out days! You guys are truly the reason I've been blogging for 11 years (in February). I love finding new-to-me bloggers, and in the case of this post, sometimes realizing my oversight in not getting a long-time blogging friend into my feed reader! Oops!

Check out what Tamara and Tanya Patrice have cooking today, too!

These are some of the blogs added to my Feedly most recently...

The Paperback Princess! I can't even. Eva and I have been chatting now and again on Twitter forever. I had no idea until recently that she wasn't already in my reader. Bonehead is me.

Sarah's Book Shelves! This is another REALLY stupid oversight on my part. I love Sarah and she wasn't in my reader. Because...I don't even know.

Jessica from Don't Mind the Mess is a fellow Book Riot writer and all-around super smart and amazeballs person. Her "Best Books of 2015" list is a good way to get to know her.

Katie from Can't Get There From Here is fantabulous! She's another long-time Twitter talker who was not in my feed. These oversights are embarrassing.

Ok, I'll stop admitting my oversights now. Who are you shouting out today? I wish I could shout out ALL of you fabu friends!


17 comments:

  1. I discovered Sarah recently too and just love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And - did you know that you were the first blogger to ever comment on a post of mine years ago??! My blog looked and felt really different back then - ha!

      Delete
    2. I am not surprised that Kathy was your first commenter. She is a powerhouse! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout-out!!! And I've done some bone-headed things with my reader lately too - like thinking I was followed Michelle at That's What She Read and actually was following some other blog with the same name. I'm going to be tweeting some of my latest additions to my e-reader today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely checked out your tweets Friday! <3 to you!

      Delete
  3. I've just added a couple of great blogs to my reader - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Love finding and sharing blogs!

      Delete
  4. Ooh fab I love getting new blog recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all wonderful blogs.

    Fun finding new blogs.

    THANKS for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My A Month of Faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawk. I have same issue. Talk with people on twitter for years, only later to realize their blog is not in my reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, we're in each other's good company.

      Delete
  7. I love Eva and Sarah's blogs so I'm excited to find two more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my reader just got a little bigger! These are all new to me bloggers - looking forward to following them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! Agree on Eva @The Paperback Princess. She was my first book blogging buddy - I wrote an entire post on her blog in the first few months I was blogging. Lol - lover her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik