Friday, December 04, 2015

#AMonthofFaves: Faves From the First Week!

Today's post is pretty free choice-y! We like giving you guys some wiggle room and seeing what you come up with. Today's topic: 

#WeekendReading {Picking Favorites} – Let’s support each other by sharing our faves from other #AMonthofFaves participant blogs, eg. your favorite posts, a book added to your reading list, or a blogger you just discovered

Don't forget to pop over and visit the other lovely ladies from #AMonthofFaves at Girlxoxo.com and TravelingWithT.com!

SOME of my favorite #AMonthofFaves posts from other bloggers this week:
  • Kristen at We Be Reading looks back at some of her favorite things from 2015 via Instagram!
  • Delicious food, family memories, great vacations. Sharlene from Olduvai Reads has them all in her 2015 favorites. 
  • The founder of this event, Tanya Patrice from Girlxoxo.com. always has the BEST recommendations and favorites (yo, battery pack!). Her subtitle: "Lifehacking the World" is such a great descriptor of her blog. 
  • Tara from Running 'n' Reading and I have similar bookish tastes, so I'll be jumping on her "Five Books Worth the Hype" list!
  • Sarah's Book Shelves has me on pins and needles because Fates and Furies made her "worth the hype" AND "not worth the hype" lists! 

Aside from #AMonthofFaves posts, I'm also really excited about Entomology of a Bookworm's 2016 Clean Your Reader event! It's far too easy to forget about e-books and pretend they're not stacking up, so I'll be in on this for the first quarter of the year! 

I could go ON AND ON AND ON about favorite posts from this week, but I'll stop there because I'm drafting this post close to lunch time. #keepinitreal

I hope you'll share some of your own favorite finds from this week and link up down below!

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my post! I'm sharing my picking favorites (including one of yours) via Twitter throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for sharing me on Twitter! I think I may go that route from now on. Compiling takes a lot of time in a blog post! lol

      Delete
    2. Oh, that is such a great idea!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I think we had a few in common! Love, love, love all the good people I've found through the link-ups this month! Joyful for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great? My RSS feed reader runneth over!

      Delete
  3. I definitely need a clean your reader challenge!! Fits in nicely with the TBD Dare, too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Love overlapping and stacking these kinds of events.

      Delete
    2. I hope you'll join us!

      Delete
  4. I am behind on all the posts, but I have found something to share. I love this event! And all of you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you're having a good time!

      Delete
  5. Everyone did...loved reading all of them.

    I enjoyed the top by book FAVES question the most.

    Elizabeth
    Silver’s Reviews
    My A Month of Faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And there are so many great topics still coming up!

      Delete
  6. I too am tempted by clean your reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come join us! No rules, just reading.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for sharing my post!
    And also for co-hosting this event! It's definitely what I needed to kick my blogging muscle back into shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heading over to check out Sarah's post because I just added Fates & Furies to my book clubs reading list for 2016. AND heading over to sign up for the Cleaning Your Reader challenge because I so need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to have you joining Clean Your Reader!

      Delete
  9. Sometimes I am happy that I still don't own an e-reader ... like any time I see people talking about how many unread books they have on them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing Clean Your Reader. Your other links have definitely added to my blog reading list in the best way... I'm behind on the Month of Faves post but am loving playing catch up tonight. So glad you put this on my radar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik