Friday, December 18, 2015

#AMonthofFaves: #WeekendReading

Good morning, friends! This has been a supremely hairy week with school Christmas parties, packing the kid up for his grand holiday adventure in upstate New York, and my husband's birthday. Even though I usually pre-schedule EVERYTHING, I couldn't even do that this week! Instead, I'll be sharing some of my favorite posts on Twitter today! Make sure to follow the #AMonthofFaves hashtag to see more!

What will you be reading this weekend? What have you read and loved this week?

I'm still working through Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for #Potterbinge, but I'm feeling the pull of some other books on my TBR, too! We'll see what I end up reading this weekend.

Visit Tanya Patrice from Girlxoxo.com and Tamara from TravelingWithT.com to see what's shaking with them today, too!

Link up below if you're posting today!


2 comments:

  1. I hope to be reading Chickens in the Road by Suzanne McMinn but I'm not sure I'll have time to read anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got some time to read!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik