I have so many damn comics to read! Not complaining, just looking forward to immersing myself after letting these pile up on my ereader and on my shelves.
My single issue subscriptions are piling up the fastest, so I'm excited to get caught up on...
- Gotham Academy by Becky Cloonan and Brenden Fletcher
- Batgirl by Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart, et al
- Jem and the Holograms by Kelly Thompson, Sophie Campbell, et al
- Bitch Planet by Kelly Sue DeConnick and Valentine De Landro
- Lady Mechanika #0 by Joe Benitez
- Lady Killer #1 by Joelle Jones and Jamie S. Rich
- The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1-5 by Steve Ditko, Will Murray, and Ryan North
- Paper Girls #2-5 by Brian K. Vaughan, Cliff Chiang, and Matt Wilson
- Pretty Deadly #6-8 by Kelly Sue DeConnick and Emma Rios
- Monstress #2 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda
- Thor Vol. 1: The Goddess of Thunder by Jason Aaron, Russell Dauterman, and Jorge Molina
- The Wicked + The Divine by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie
- The Fade Out Volumes 1 and 2 by Ed Brubaker, Elizabeth Breitweiser, and Sean Phillips
Subscription box goodies and graphic novels from my stacks:
- The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman and Chris Riddell
- Never Goodnight by Coco Moodysson
- Drawing Blood by Molly Crabapple
- Bone Volumes 2 and 3 by Jeff Smith
Whew! I think that's it for now. There's always more waiting in the wings, so who knows which ones I'll actually pick up!
What are you looking forward to for #ComicsFebruary?